Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sambal-induced hypertension.

I cooked Nasi Lemak for break fast in Wednesday and the outcome was a disaster! The Sambal that i made was extremely salty beyond imagination! Quotes from Kamarul "Is this sea water??" Actually true..its so salty that it can cause immediate hypertension to whoever try to taste it! Dizziness, tinnitus and confusion is the primary symptoms of this Sambal induce hypertension. This is the 1st time ever in my cooking carrier something like this had happen. In fact, my Nasi Lemak is so popular among my friends in Dublin! haha. The last time i cook Nasi lemak is at least 6 month ago..kinda loss the touch i guest. The fall of the Iron Chef!haha

The culprit! i try to make caramelized sugar to sweeten my sambal...but instead i used salt! I'm not concentrating at all. The 'sugar' do not melt..and people watching me...panic!..trow it into the sambal without thinking at all!?? Sugar should melt!! stupid!

Yana and Sarah's 'behind my back' conversation! hehe

A Loser, Angel and the blurr?

Ayam Goreng Berempah...fried to perfection!

Disposing the salty sambal into the toilet! eww! looks like somebody had a really bad diarrhea! haha. Btw, that's not my toilet! haha
>click here for more pictures<

Thanks to Gbam, Yana, Yin and Danial who helped me. Also to others who come and try my cooking. Sorry guys, i ruined your break fast with the salty sambal. Hope you enjoy the coconut rice, ayam goreng berempah, boiled eggs, fried anchovies and finely sliced cucumber. At least something to remember this Ramadhan!hehe. Oh my..this is the last fasting month for us as a medical student! Next year, maybe we will be celebrating as a Houseman! Gosh! Time really flies!


In the same day....

Its Roshaida @ Ida @ Garam Birthday! I know her way back in INTEC and HACC. We share a lot of experience in camping and traveling. Remember the craziness of Haccers during camping? the never ending climb to the summit of Kinabalu? and the the elephant ride in Bangkok? Wishing all the best in her future undertaking.
Let's sing:

For she's a jolly good fellow
, for she's a jolly good fellow
For she's a jolly good fellow..... which nobody can deny

Which nobody can deny, which nobody can deny

For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow

For she's a jolly good fellow....which nobody can deny!


Fong Juen, Su fang, Ida and I
Picture taken during our trip to Bangkok early this year.



"Cooking is an art, but you eat it too"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kamdi can cook eh? The 'Ayam Goreng Berempah' look awesome!

Lea

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

thanksss...btw kamdi is my father!hehe

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

called me khairul or nizam.