Saturday, August 29, 2009

I'm 24 now...and lovin it!

A cute sunglasses from Anep and Anom! i like! tq!
29th August is my birthday and this year i turned 24! Thanks for all the wishes either come from you personally or through SMS, Facebook etc. I'm blessed with all the love in this world. Big hugs to all my friends. Like before, my wish always be same ...to grand my list of wishes which is:
  1. A better world
  2. to be a better man
  3. more opportunity to travel around the world.
From all the enormous wishes which i appreciated, my favorite one came from Wei Nin:

My dear Khairul...happy birthday!! hope you have a great day! i'm so thankful to have you around all this while..you have never failed to bring so much joy & fond memories to me! cherish your friendship much..keep you bright attitude shining! may all your good dreams come true =)


Thanks my dear..your comment in Facebook really brighten up my day! You deserve another big hug from papa bear!haha. She is my sunlight, always shine rays of positivity!

This year i celebrated my birthday with only few of my friends because others went back to their hometown due to the long weekend. It is a modest event in Pen Mutiara Restaurant, Batu Maung during our breaking fast. Its really a splendid place with great food and good ambiance. The Fish Head Curry is the killer! Recommended!

Under the neon light of Pen Mutiara Curry House, Batu Maung, Penang.

The menu: the best Fish Head Curry! they used authentic Malay spices!

My cute little birthday tart! thanks Sarah!

Family picture time! Anep where are you?

The dudes are jealous of my cuteness...all trying to pinch my cheek!haha
>click here for more pictures<

Thanks guys for spending your precious time celebrating my big special day! Very much appreciated! Also super duper thanks again to Fazrin, Sarah, Kamarul, Amin, Kudud, Napit and Anep for the cute monkey birthday card. To other friends, i wish you are here to share my happiness!


"Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

waiting for the video to upload.. taking forever

I write. said...

you know the curry is really good when your fingers still smell of it the next day, and thinking about it wets your mouth!

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

after you said that...straight way smell my hand..still mell like the curry! drooooooooooool~

Unknown said...

owh owh it's been a while that i stop wishing friends happy birthday. hahaha.

but now, i wish u happy belated birthday. altho ur birthday was 'kurun' passed..