Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm the strangler!


Now you know the answer...Yes oh Yes Rachel, I'm the strangler...and the boy that I'm strangling in the picture is my younger brother who is the other popular guess. See the 3 boys...we like The Jonas Brothers minus the singing talent? may i say...The Kamdi Brothers?? haha. Time really flies, I can't believe i near my 24th birthday and still felt i haven't achieve anything. This what i think people said about mid 20s life crisis..sigh! haha. My other Sibling who is not in the picture is Rose Diana and Khairul Izwan. Love them all to death!

So, the lucky people who guessed correctly, we have a date in Mamak Kapitan Gurney. Claim your prize ASAP...Fasting month is near! For those who are wrong..don't worry...i still love you guys cause your participation is much appreciated.

Picture taken during last year birthday celebration..jolly 23th!



"Time really flies..sigh!"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice arr.. kau hutang aku satu lunch. nyummy!!!

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

gamat..meh la turun penang..nescaya aku belanja ko mkn! yeaa!

sureen said...

utang aku jgk!