Sunday, August 9, 2009

Guessing game!

Which one in the 'old school picture' at the bottom most of my blog is me!???

In the pic include 2 of my brothers and the angry "tembam" sister!! (Habis la aku??!!Sorry sis!!)

The picture bring back to my childhood memories....kesian mama and ayah trying to raise this mischievous bunch of brat!(of course minus me laaa...I'm a god boy!!) hahahaha!!

Mamak roti kosong satu for the all the correct guesses!!!

****Family member are not allowed to join this game!****


10 comments:

Unknown said...

still you are the little boy wearing pink pajamas while holding a ball. we all know you too well ;-)

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

r u darn sure Qush???

Anonymous said...

aku rasa nizam yg pakai bju kurung tu,
tp pk 5x, aku rsa yg 2nd dari kanan tu..yg mncekik adiknye

ok, waiting for my adiah...
;p

Kak Yan said...

tak aci...aci aci bukak pintu nana balik pukul satu

Unknown said...

Okay...I'm gonna go with my gut...you're the strangler!

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

haha...keep the answer coming guys...

Anonymous said...

i have the same kinda picture taken during childhood with me holding a balloon..i wonder if that was kind of trend at that time... but nizam youre certainly the one in pink with blue ball....muka tak bleh blah.. unfortunately youre not as 'comel' as u used to be kuang3

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

the 1st anonymous is mamai... 2nd is Rachel..but who r u 3rd anonymous??

anOm said...

aku tauu..ko ialah yg paling kanan...yg di cekik tu..kan2

atikah.r said...

hmm i also think you are the boy who is...not holding a balloon!!