Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dr Sanity.

How to self diagnosed Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD)

Although the prevalence written in the book only <1%, i think it is much bigger than that..haha... I accounted a lot sufferer roaming around undiagnosed and untreated in this universe! So i act as unqualified Dr. Sanity to help our world to be a better place.haha

What is NPD?
Sufferer basically will have a sense of superiority, a need for admiration, and a lack of empathy. They consider themselves "special" and will exploit others for their own gain. Despite their grandiosity, however, these patients often have fragile self-esteem.

Lets start the self-diagnosing!
Read situation below, If any of situation in each number either you experience or will likely or love to do in the future,
score yourself 1:

"Wow, If I'm not been born, this world will be boring and lame??"
"Weh, if its not because of me, you all will never ever 'out of this world' get this far!!"
"I'm more important than all of you....even the prime minister look small compare to me!"

"I have billions...nope..trillions in the banks!!oh what the hell....i have unlimited money!"
"Oh gosh...I'm damn brilliant!"
"Success is my second name!"



Thinks that you are Superman/Batman/Heroes/Upin & Ipin
"I'm special and you better treat me well"
"I'm only mingle with important people like Najib, MJ, The Queen and high class people like in Gossip Girl xoxo"


"Please say that I'm better than you 1000 times!"
"Don't stop admiring me! Its good for you!!"
"Damn you guys...i need more respect!!Its not enough!"


"The world owes me!"
"I want that pony and i want it now"
"All of this is mine...all mine...go away!!"

"Fired him from our group..he's the weakling"
"He's at his lowest stage..its my opportunity to suppress him"
Agree with America who attack other defenseless country to gain oil and money!!??


"Whateva laaa"
"His sickness is not my problems"
"Hahaha...you fall down and broken you knee!haha..STUPID!"


"Jealous at your so called perfect life"
"Why oh why people are always envious at me??"
Love ENVY movie starring Jack Black & Ben Stiller.


"I do not need you all and go away!"
"I do not need friends..just my perfect self"
"Me arrogant??..you're right!!"




You are sufferer of NPD if you score 5 or more....

Now whoever already self-diagnosed with NPD...better get help from Psychiatrist because its a mental disorder and It can be help and treat! Don't worry you will not be admitted to Mental ward for this..its out patient treatment until you are not dangerous to others or yourself!!
Don't go to BOMOH please..nothing to do with evil spirit or demon whatsoever!!hahaha!

Duh!

No comments: