Thursday, August 20, 2009

Esok Puasa!

Happy fasting to all my Muslim friends...hope all of us will have a blessed Ramadhan. Try to increase our prayers, stay away from bad stuff, don't eat to much during breaks and lastly, prepare for Hari Raya! Yea! Can't wait to eat my mom 'ketupat' with 'ayam masak merah', 'redang' and 'sayur lodeh' drooool!



This episodes of Upin and Ipin totally brings me back to my childhood memory, my 1st time fasting. Remember trying our hardest to open our eyes during sahur? and try to survive the 1st day of fasting without "curi-curi makan"? and eating like you never eaten before during breaking the fast? Betul!betul!betul! haha.

p/s: loving the bazar ramadhan! who's with me??yea!



" Puasa yang yang yuk,pagi-pagi bukak periuk"

1 comment:

Kak Yan said...

Selamat berpuasa bro!