Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chin-gu, Annyonghi kaseyo!

Last week, I have a splendid opportunity to bring Yaesol Park,a sweet Korean girl around Penang! I get to know her back in my days in Dublin. Our little adventure exploring "The Pearl of the Orient" are joined by Amin, Fazrin and our little miss shunshine, Shantiny! We have a great half a day tour and gain a lot of happy loopy memories.

You can read about our trip in my Facebook Note.>click here<

1st stop, Reclining Buddha Temple...see the big Buddha behind us??!!









Shamrock Beach, understated beach with great Laksa Penang..yummy!










GeorgeTown, UNESCO World Heritage City...beautiful and historical. Yaesol takin picture in front of a nice looking colonial house and the other pic, capturing the moment at Kapitan Keling Mosque.



Lastly, Penang Hill...nice bird's eye view of Penang!

Chin-gu, Annyonghi kaseyo!
Bye-bye my friend!
Hope to see u again.


p/s: still drool thinking of visiting Korea..just to experience my
Winter Sonata
...wink!


"보고 싶어요"

2 comments:

SureeN said...

ko yang tengah pegang muka budak pakai baju pink???

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

katod wrong box laaa.... haha..btw gud try!wink2!