Friday, September 4, 2009

Parrtaeyy...

Last Tuesday, some of my friends gather in my humble (yet grand) apartment to break fast together. The concept is potluck, so each person will contribute into the (may i say) break fast parrtaeeyy! haha Its such a lovely and lively evening. All gather at the function hall of Greenlane Park Apartment, just beside the swimming pool which facing the hill. I love this part of my apartment, really peaceful with a really fantastic view of Georgetown. This is where i perfected my breaststroke until i can do multiple rounds.

The view from the function hall & the Olympic size swimming pool

I'm so amazed that we can gather a lot of food! I really meant a LOT! We can't finish it until 9pm. I cooked the main course which is Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese. My favorite dishes is from Yana's custard trifle. Sorry Yana i just don't want to brag about it at that night...don't want to promote grandiose delusion in you.haha Miss Rachel also join us and guess what she bring with her?? a small bottle ascent of almond which she claims for baking cookies. What Rachel??? We don't have time for making cookies! can you be normal and just buy at the shop like others??haha Oh, don't forget about the perfect homemade banana cake by Mazalin. Perfectly square shape and taste like factory made.haha

My Chicken Spaghetti Bolognese with buttered spaghetti with parsley and cheese chips.

Yana's triple layer custard trifle

Thanks for everyone who contribute to the parrtaeyy. All food are delicious and much appreciated. Thanks for all who like my spaghetti especially Muna and Syaza who keep eating it until two days after the event. That is the magic of the fridge and the alluring of my cooking!haha We have so much left overs that each of us don't go back empty handed. We are so full that night! Thanks Naren, Shantiny, Apai & Sarah for the satay, Gbam & Yin for fried cempedak, Nunee, Yana, Ain, Syaza, Danial, Mazalin, Muna for dessert, Anom & Hanep for the ' mango', EE ling, Wei Nin, Kamarul for the drinks, Rachel for the almomd ascent(haha thanks also for the drinks) and for my housemate, Mujed and Napit!

Dig in guys! Look at Syaza's plate! oh gosh!
mingling with each other...(look at my bald head!!!)

3 most memorable facial expression that been captured by Mujed's camera! haha

Family picture time! all 22 of us!

Thanks all for coming and spare your precious time to my apartment and parrtaeyying with me. We should do this more guys..next house, i suggest is Naren's place! really want to taste his cooking esp curry and Shantiny's homemade ladoo! hehe Can't wait!

Wanted to wish my dear friend Wei Nin who celebrated her 24th birthday last Wednesday! Good luck for your future undertaking and hoping your life full of happiness and success!




"We cherish our friends not for their ability to amuse us, but for ours to amuse them."

No comments: