Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Near the End...

We already at the 26th day of Ramadhan which means 4 or 5 days left to HARI RAYA! yea! I'm going back to JB this Thursday after the Tanjung Rambutan Psychiatry Hospital visit. I just finished my Psychiatry end of block examination which i think i do quiet fairly(not fabulous!). Mumbling through my long case examination is definitely not fab. I got a case of guys with major depressive disorder with psychotic features presenting with aggressive behavior. Luckily i got the nicest doctor ever, Mr Smiley, Dr. Chan. He keep on listening to my presentation although his ear is bleeding due to my rubbish presentation.haha. That is the new low of my English speaking career! But today i don't received any phones calls from Edna which means that i passed the exam. BRAVO! with the end of psychiatry rotation, that's mean another chapter in PMC is closed. I particularly love this chapter cause of my group mates which i fall in love with. Such a lovely bunch of crazy people. They make this rotation fun and crazy. Thanks guys. Near the end of Ramadhan symbolized the near end of our group "expiry date" but friendships will definitely stays. Hoping that our last trip as a group to Tanjung Rambutan will be a blast!

My beloved group mates! 30 of us!

"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same"


As usually after every exam, i will released all the stress by binge eating(I'm not Pro-Ana..duh!)haha For this one, i choose TAO Cuisine in Auto-City, Penang to fulfill my depressed soul. Tao served bottomless authentic Asian cuisine for only RM50++. The food is great and the ambiance is fantastic! I like everything in the menu but my favorite is the scallop served in spicy cheese sauce. Sluuurp!! They have wide variety of Asian cuisine includes specialties such as Japanese, Chinese, Thailand, and others. The sushi is also not bad...same standard as Sushi King. We eat a lot until in the verge of vomiting( Kamarul esp). The concept is sorta buffet without the buffet corner. Every dish need to be order and it will be freshly made. The waiter is good and they even informed us which dishes is non-halal. they keep on filling up our drinks without us asking for it. We stay there about 2 hours from 8pm to 10pm. Great place and definitely will go back again. What a great Breaking fast??!! Thanks Mujed for "belanja" me and to Gbam, Yin & Kamarul for the enjoyable binge companion.

At the TAO entrance. This place have really nice ambiance. Cool to dine in.

My binge companion... Mujed, Gbam, Yin and Kamarul. Kamarul eat the most...size really doesn't reflect in the ability to binge!

The Scallop with spicy cheese sauce and prawn tempura sushi..yummy!

As usual, need to made fool of my self...that's me!

Before heading back to Penang island, a photo in front of the Auto-city 'monument?'


p/s: shout out to Napit. Happy Belated 24th birthday dude. you owe me and others a song with your guitar! Hope your life will full of excitement and happiness.











" Binge eating is hazardous to your health, only pro are allowed"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omg.. only pros are allowed to do binge eating..? is that a fact or just a joke?

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

its a fact with a hint of joke~