Monday, September 7, 2009

MJ, Mraz & CT.

Sharing with u guys this 3 video...damn great performance, powerful vocals and captivating persona. lovin it day by day!

"I Want You Back" is a 1969 number-one single recorded by The Jackson 5. Do you recognized MJ? People should dance more like them to make a better world!hehe Long live 60s!

Every street you walk on
I leave tear stains on the ground
Following the girl
I didnt even want around

"I'm Yours" live in Korea by Jason Mraz. Cool dude with cool performance. Lovin his sidekick and his tabla!
Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love

Siti Nurhaliza performs "Kurniaan Dalam Kesamaran" live at Concert Satu. Haunting vocals and mesmerizing beauty. She looks great in the red kimono :)

Kiambang hanyut ke muara
Perahu pulang ke penambang
Lambat laun kan bersua
Biarpun di gulung gelombang

No comments: