Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hip Hip Hurrah!

To me-group

Congratulation to my group mates! 3rd place is great. I'm so proud doing my 1st research with those lovely guys. We have our ups and downs during conducting the research in Parit Buntar, Perak but surely become a sweet memory. Thanks to Nick for his fantastic and entertaining presentation. Hope that our research regarding Gestational Diabetes Mellitus will contribute to development of care for pregnant mothers in Malaysia. Also wanted to give a shout out to our twin, Group 4A for their 2nd place! Group 4 sure kick ass!!

To me-self

For passing my examination! Yea! Totally worth all the sweats that come out from my brain for the pass few weeks. Officially now I'm in Final med and hope it will be a great one. finger cross! Back to Medicine, Surgery and GP....back to be scolded by surgeon and doctors. haiiiyaaaaa...

hip hip hurrah!

"To acquire knowledge, one must study.To acquire wisdom one must observe"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude..i know u r power..according to ur housemate u r genius and hardworking but lazy to clean the dishes :) hahaha

anyway jikong happy holiday in Miri..jgn lupe take pictures bro..have safe journey

Khairul Nizam Kamdi said...

hmm...i'm guessing who r u??? nope..no idea!

i'm not genius and yes im lazy to do the dishes! hehe!:)