Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just wanna be HAPPY!

Exam is ALMOST over...one more paper to go..actually not a paper exam but a clinical exam..more action and talking rather than writhing. Gosh! pass few weeks is a living hell. my head is gonna explode due to excessive usage. my brain is melting each time i read medical books! lately I'm not sure if this is right for me?? is this give me happiness? will this give me satisfaction in my later life? is this the life i want to live in?? still not sure. This always surface every time exam or any stressful event related to Meds school. but i will face it, day by day and let time and fate take me where should i go. I just wanna be HAPPY!



So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?

So what if this world just throws me off the edge?
My feet run out of ground
I gotta find my place ... I wanna hear my sound
Don’t care about all the pain in front of me
I’m just trying to be happy



Yesterday, i watched Inglourious Basterds by Queintin Tarantino who brings us the marvelous Pulp Fictions and Kill Bill(which i hate!). Chilling out with the guys ( plus Anom..hehe) atGurney GSC after stressful O&G Clinical Exam. I got a case of false labour and i think i do exceptionally well to give me at least a pass. Back to the film, this is the second best work from Quentin after Pulp Fiction. Great story, Great actor and great script except for Brad pit's fake over the top accent! watching his jaw protruding forward the entire film is unpleasant to watch..at least for me. Nonetheless, it still a good and entertaining film. i almost don't wanted to watch this film due to the "Nazi brutality" theme. I'm just had enough of it. but because of the director and the cast..i brave my self to endure another war film. Go and watch it guys! by the way the film is really violent..don't bring young kids with you. PEACE!

p/s: Diane Kruger is smoking hot!


" A Basterd's work is never done"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've watched it too ! My personal rating for this movie: 3.5/5.

Cannot agree more with you about his accent.

P.S. You're such a very confident guy ! Loving it.


Lea

Anonymous said...

dude..i know u have been working very hard since raya..i believe every effort we do will get get the reward..sure u can pass la nizam..u r the man and first class student